
I have been keeping journals my entire life, writing about people, facts and thoughts that come into my life. this has been going on for years, since I was 10 or 12 maybe.
Now, looking back, I can say that I have a picture a my life written on many pages, some of then are coloured, some of then have collages or drawings or any ohter form of expression I could make up.
years have gone by and technology has brought up to life this way of keeping a journal : blogs. I honestly admit to not agreeing with this kind of expression of yourself. I strongly believe in some traditional communicational methods, like handwriting letters, meeting someone in person, face to face. I never use chat or messenger to meet new personalities or develop relationships, of any kind they are.
i am a social person, who sees the computer for the way it was created : to make our life easier and faster, to improve working conditions, but the limitations of that are the personal grounds. I have always been interested in everything I had no idea about. I always want to learn and grow, there are so many things I haven't yet heard or discovered. But computer takes that personal touch out of everything that you do, no matter how good you are in that.
So, after all this, I am actually contradicting myself by writing all these here. You are partialy right. The goal is to exceed my limits and do something new whenever I can. If I have been writing for all these years on a piece of paper, than I shouldn't be so hard to do on the net. I want to personalize everythig I can around this page and also make a bet with myself.
If in my journals through the years I was writing for my eyes only, nobody could comment on it, because nobody could read it. Here people see everything I say... So, I have to find interesing topics and subjects to write about. That is a challenge of my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment