
It is a great mystery to me whether it is easier to criticize what other people have built over time or, on the other hand, to make something work on your own.
There are many examples of criticism among our reality. Mass-media is always watching what everybody else is doing and doesn't present only fact, but opinions also. Opinions on what has happened, who is responsible and maybe, in some cases, what was the cause that lead to the incident itself.
I truly believe that people should always sincerely express their own thoughts on a matter, otherwise development and improvement wouldn't be possible. We should analyze the good points as well as the bad points, so, next time we will get better. But what happens when we are only interested in bad things ? I here refer to that trait when we enjoy the show and the misery to that extent that it becomes the only thing we do : Just look around and see how stupid is that boy, how cynical are old people, what a mess we are in as a country, that politicians are only liars and so on.
I even refer to the little things, where somebody is trying to take a good photograph, or make a movie from a big idea, draw a funny cartoon or write a novel. How many of us wonder how difficult is to start doing all those things, instead of just saying that "you suck in photography" or "look at those bad pictures".
I do not have the answer to that question. It is definetly easy to express opinion without giving any argument for it. It is also clear that building anything from nothing is extremely difficult. But as to what lies in the middle, I think that probably belongs to human imperfection.
No comments:
Post a Comment