I have to admit that I have created this blog, this on-line journal as a curiosity, at first, after that, it all became obvious that it is much easier for me to write smth over at my keyboards. Pens are ... more personal ? That surely sounds weird, but when you want to get smth off your chest, publish an interesting information or just lay down your thoughts, it comes more handy to use the web. When you really care deeply about smth, you start using pencils, I believe.
My problem is that I consider this private - in the way that the people who know me don't read this. So, even if it's readable by everybody, all that "everybody" are strangers, so, I don't care. All these may not affect them in any way, it surely does not concern them. Can you see that it's all about involvement ?
It's like telling your life story to someone in the bus. Strangers create a weird feeling of ... honesty, perspective, objective writing, maybe. But, when it comes down to expressing your feelings to someone you know/care, things are not so simple. That may be because you don't want them to know, you can't express that good in a verbal way or.. maybe you just don't care enough to do that.
My point was that... I believe that everyone should have their own privacy. maybe they long for that, maybe they have no better way. But it is a matter of personal choice and I take full responsibility. If I don't express certain things that may be for the simple reason that I care about my private thoughts and don't like to share them with anybody else !
No comments:
Post a Comment