Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Impossible is Nothing

Here I am. 23 years-old. My whole life in front of me. it just lies there, waiting for me to shape it up. It's blurry so far.

I am definetly in the place where I can do pretty much anything. Instead, I am all around arranging my papers so I can go study in UK. This is what I have been wishing for since last summer. Then, i participated at an international work camp in Germany. Those people - the guys from the camp - were great, they taught me that the world has no frontiers than your own, they borrowed a little bit from their view upon life and I found this wonderfully open-minded (truly open-minded, not as in those presentations of stupid people who want to seem cool and care free and the only word they come up with is "open-minded"). It is all about how you evaluate your possibilities and your dreams. Impossible is Nothing. That is something that I have to admit to. even if it is a good Adidas campaign title, it has made a great influence on me.





Maybe not everybody has the financial possibilities to stand up for their dreams, but that doesn't stop you to dream about anything and everything. Dream about having five-meter legs, a canine sense of smell, no health problems and all the sunny days left on Earth. Of course day dreaming isn't gonna bring you any food in the house or make your children happy. But just once in a while, you can have your own 10 minute-break.

No comments: