I haven't received a lot of feedback, just the rejection, which I am disappointed about, as I would like to hear back from them about interview. Maybe to improve in the future? I am not allowed to apply for at least another 12 months, so hopefully I will be in a better, more fulfilling job by then.
I feel very sad. I knew the chances were slim, as so many people apply, some need to get rejected, otherwise this wouldn't work. I was just hoping I would be amongst the ones who move on.
I need to re-group - as I feel pretty shit about myself right now and I have the whole bank holiday weekend alone to be thinking at all these negative things. woo hoo!
One thing from all this mess: I have realised London is the place I want to be and so I will be putting all my efforts into this. There is no point in applying for any other job here, in and around Leeds just because I feel my current position is shit and I want to be doing more. I will end up taking any job, just out of desperation and I will be in the same place I am now in 12 months time tops.
I need to focus and go for what I want. Yes, London is very busy and I won't have time to do anything, or much money for that matter. I don't care. I feel numb up here in the North, all the people around me are slow and comfortable, constantly complaining about every little thing.
Shit! I really wanted this job... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment