Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Can you preview your touch?

One table, two tables, three tables. That's all the tables I see. Big windows covered in grey
curtains, when will they turn red ? Another ball, one more light. Lying around, waiting for you. Who are you? Who am I? I am someone who doesn't like to lie around, someone who needs to be challenged all the time, always searching for that something that I can't find, never satisfied with what I have. Sounds like a half nightmare or maybe a full run?

Rain, it's raining for too many days, I am used to having too much sun, it's rain all over, small, constant drops, not enough to get you wet in 30 minutes, but just about to show you the good stuff in time. Fuzzy light is more like it, more that I could dream of. Too bored and yet not at the edge of having the time of your life.... that is the perfect rush hour for every car's life expectancy.

Look at myself in the mirror and try to find one small idea to get out of the city, the exact same reason to stay and invent dark, wonder around in the garbage and feel more alive than ever. But I can't seem to find anything to make me smell blood, good, real, sophisticated and yet pure, blood.

Catharsis, that is one good reason for a gold rush, get lost in the music, see the guitar strings, the soft fingers scrambling notes and then breath in and be happy you are alive. Only when you have your primary needs satisfied you can think visual and merge reality with dreams. Primary needs ... evolution ?

No comments: