Hey, I have seen this advert for Barclaycard that I quite enjoy watching. I am not their client and honestly I haven't even remembered the brand they were advertising for until I actually had to write about it. I knew it was something related to a card but the music and idea of this amazing journey back from work through the busy city made me want to post it.
I love the library part- when there is no more water to slide on, so the guy has to squeak his way through there. Or when he knocks into the tube so the people in the bus station would stop sitting on the pipeline while waiting. He's got his own world going on there.
The music is also quite nice: Bellamy Brothers 'Let your love flow' -
There's a reason for the sun shiny sky
And there's a reason why I'm feelin' so high
Must be the season
When that love light shines all around us
Just let your love flow like a mountain stream
And let your love grow with the smallest of dreams
And let your love show
And you'll know what I mean, it's the season
Let your love fly like a bird on the wing
And let your love bind you to all living things
And let your love shine
And you'll know what I mean, that's the reason
No comments:
Post a Comment