ah, the sweet smell of concrete with perfect silence right after the big "boom", it sounds like bliss has just come down from the clouds, nearly kissed me, sweet, on the lips, gently, then pulled my brain right out of my head, ripped my hands...
my shivering hands feel uncomfortable attached to my body, why are you shacking, you useless .... hanging there, just like empty bits of wood clinging to the tree, like it would make any difference that they once used to be tall and brave.
imagine the wind in my hair while crashing into a wall and then this little creature out of nowhere:
- How have you been?
I would squint my brain trying to remember if I have ever met this little guy before?
- Who are you?
- I am here to make you dance. Crashing into the wall won't nearly be as much fun as dancing.
- Oh, believe me, it will be. A complete freeze of the senses, no more hearing at all (fair enough, I am already half way there with my ear), why taste all the sweets in the world and when it comes to stretching your fingers just as far as you can be, I can never feel the sun rays - so what's that point?
- La-la-la. sorry, were you saying something?
- You are not even listening to me, little creatures are very rude!
- We only waste our time with the ones who deserve it.
- Then why are you here?
- You're kinda slow at this end, aren't you?
- all the white, and the cold concrete, crashing into myself, all the colours spread on the all white canvas: it would almost be as a work of art -
just close you eyes and think of nothing for a second - how amazing would that be right now?
I am on a highway to hell...
No comments:
Post a Comment