Or not?!?
Come home to the boyfriend you live with. Take 30 min at the takeaway thai restaurant down the street. He is asking if his credit card has arrived through the post - lost it a few days ago - cause he wanted to buy me some Thai for Valentines ?!?
Got no flowers, no card.... He hasn't got any money and has given me a present already - Snow Patrol concert at the O2 last weekend - tickets that he had got for free at his work.
The worst thing is that I don't even care about valentines - I really don't. I do care about my boyfriend having 10 quid in the bank, which isn't the case. In fact, he's got -999 in his overdraft.
So I got my Thai food myself and I got drunk with a bottle of wine watching chuck season 5...
No comments:
Post a Comment