What will 2013 bring?
My plans for 2013 include getting my British Citizenship, finish one more module from my OU maths and economics degree, make a trip to the US to keep my green card because I want to move there in 2014, get a better paid job with better career prospects and finally, find some inner peace on the personal front.
The last one is the one that’s going to be hard. I am craving so bad for balance, some sort of state of happiness, contentment. Which badly contradicts with my fickle nature that gets bored too quickly of anything, so needs constant stimulation.
But whatever it is, I need to find it. I need to be happy with who I am and what I am. I need to accept myself and then I need to find ways to live with myself. I need to find a way to love myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment