Hello baby,
I Would like to start with The fact im drunk. People around were so happy I've finally decided to make the big step that they actually decided to celebrate with me the day I have turned in my notice. And we have and that's why I'm am drunk.
But I am happy.
I haven't been happy nor felt free for a long tine. A loonng loooong time. And today I am. I might make no sense to you but people have said to me today that it's the first time they have seen me happy in a few months if not weeks.
They all thought that I was right to leave and literally everyone I've asked, thought i was crazy not to contract.
What i wanted to say is that.... I work with people all the time. I get men around me all the time. Most of the people I interact with are men because of the industry. And everyone thinks and tells me that I am awesome, and wonderful and incredibly everything.
But, everyone else is nothing in comparison to you. And I value your opinion and your support more than everyone together. And nothing matters if I have to face the world as long as your believe in me, because that is by far the most important thing,
And our relationship is the most Important thing in the world, and your love and your belief in me is by far the most important thing.
And I can't wait for you to come back home so I can tell you at least how much I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment