Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mr. S.

Hello Mr S., 

How are you? In any other circumstances, I would probably know the answer to that, but I haven't heard back from you in ages. 

I am writing to you because I would really like to know how did I transform so swiftly and subtly. 

From the girl that you were engaging with, sending her texts and thinking of her, wanting to be with her... From the girl that you liked ... 

This girl was looking forward to having an actual proper date with you, when we are both single and can enjoy time together without limitations. 

This girl was looking forward to getting to know you from more perspectives and have some nice adventures together....

To ... 

The girl that never saw or heard back from you. And when she had a boyfriend, it seems that girl was a lot more interesting than this girl. 

This girl lost you, Mr Saunders somewhere along the way and she doesn't even know why or how she managed that. 

So, that's why I am writing. What happened Mr Saunders? 

It would be nice to know. At the very least, I will learn for the future.

No comments: