Well, I have to tell you that choosing a master's programme is not easy at all.
First of all, I am from a foreign country and trying to study in UK, but have no real criteria for selecting an MA. Trying to find some teaching assessment studies or any kind of tables that can tell you which university is the best for me, has turned into a big mess, as Financial Times, The Guardian, Times online and so on, have conducted their own surveys and have different results.
Next, there is the money issue. The bigger, the more prestigious the university is, the greater the tuition fee is. And I can only spend so much, as I have to keep in mind the living expenses also.
And how about afterwards, when I will have finished my master's ? What will happen then ? I have to think of my future employability chances. How is that University going to speak for me or any other ?
I have to tell you I am in a big chaos, with all the information around me and no real, credible and unbreakable source. I guess that is, in fact, one of today's problems when it comes to finding information on the internet. You can stumble upon old information, new figures, unreliable comparisons and so on.
What else is there for me to do ? Keep looking, of course, and come up with too many ideas on where to find it.
No comments:
Post a Comment