Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

Some day, one friday



Well, I guess you can always blame it on the weather, like a little cold or a bad mood. Maybe even on the wind - too chilly- and it always runs through your sweater, or woolly hat. You can also blame it on the postal services, like why do they always come and try to deliver something during noon time. Everybody is out by that time, even us, students, go to classes, even more the grown up world - they actually are never home, because they have to work!!!

So, I guess, it all depends on how you look at it. Some people see a beautiful lady, others might disagree.

I haven't eaten gem in a hundred years. Yesterday I bought some from the supermarket. Strawberry.

Just joking around. It's Friday, so I'm happy a horrible week has finished and a short week-end is about to start. I have to read a thousand pages for school and meet my team to do some project work, but, at least, I don't have to be in and out of classes all day. So, looking forward to my first team work environment.

I had some friends over and as everybody had a camera for group pictures I just did some portraits that turns out I had too much to drink as my hand was shaking and only few photos were anywhere near nice.


This is what I believe to be a very good girl to photograph.








No comments: