Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

So what is destruction really?

... Apparently a German Thrash Band... What a surprise that they are German! But I do like the image on the entry page - nicely done.

and then according to wikipedia ... "damage to an object, system or being".

I have also found a very funny site entitled 10 easy paths to self destruction - needless to say I went for it straight away, very curious on what their advice was. You can imagine my disappointment when I found a very bad reverse-psychology type of presentation of this top - where it's meant to be educational, in a "cool" way - but that "cool" way that only grown-ups talk down to kids thinking it's going to make any difference.

On the image side of the world, or should I say Google - there are some very interesting images, besides the old classical with buidlings crashing down and a lot of fire - like this one - Zu trail of destruction - like an empowered woman, walking all over men is an end of the world matter. That is going to help with the stereotypes!

Amongst images with the german band and people piling up in a very apocalytic way, I have also come across this litlle guy, who is apparently called Dr Destruction - I have no association with him, since I not at all into comics, so I can only notice how funny he is - with the name and his cape and the mask, in the spotlight.

Coming back to wikipedia's page on the matter, this is probably closest to what I was trying to get to: "it may indicate a state where the damage is occurring and continuing". I really just want to destroy all that is good and positive around me - it annoys the hell out of me right now. I hate any goodness in anybody and I simply cannot stand a smile. It's killing me to see a smile - the grin state of someone's face when they smile. It makes me sick, if only they looked in a mirror to see what it does to their skin and showing their horrible teeth, and wrinkles all around the eyes.... oh, the mess of the human body, what a disgusting little creation!

According to the same wikipedia, primary concepts of destruction include demolition - just tearing down and breaking apart something... hmmm, what a pleasure, what a giggle.

Another concept is annihilation - imagine the bliss of that, complete and utter annihilation - like it never existed, like it never was -from the latin nihil - to make into nothing. Music to my ears - or should I say ear, since the other one has seen better days?

TO MAKE INTO NOTHING

Just close my eyes and imagine what a relief that would be...







No comments: