So after a night out with my work colleagues in which I had too much to drink, came home and P. looked after me all night long. I was shivering, crying, dreaming and god knows what else because I don't remember much.
I remember him comforting me, his hand on my head, gently stroking me and strong, big hugs, just to remind me where I am.
Then work second day from 8am.
Then home and I go into the shower only to come out and not find P anywhere. Just a note, that at first I tried to decipher and prayed that he hasn't actually left me. Still find it very hard to make any sense of his handwriting, but I managed to see "meet me" so that was a good sign. No leaving me - for now.
In the end, the message read: "outfit is ready, meet me in the bar next door downstairs".
Looked up and he prepared a dress, tights, bra and coat. I had some freedom on what shoes to choose and I put some extra touches - a bit of make up, earings and some perfume.
When I got downstrairs, I received a text with: left, not right and a photo with a glass of cider and a candle in the window.
He was waiting for me in a nice bar, all nicely dressed up.
I love all his little suprises, they keep me on my toes and I just realise how perfect he is for me, with all of his nice, thoughtful gestures and little details that make him the great man that he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment