He runs his fingers through my hair so nice and gentle.... just like the first time he touched me. Almost to make sure I will not disappear in thin air and fade away.
We were on his balcony and the sun was shining outside. I could feel the wind in my face and the rays of sun playing with the sea. I didn't care that I had just changed my life completely and that everything was falling apart. I got away and just closed my eyes on that balcony; he slowly approached me and even if I could feel that he was there, he hesitated for a moment.
Like he was shy, almost afraid. I know I was. The tension and the mystery - is he going to put his arms around me? And how important is that fist touch going to be... It was so gentle and so sweet. I just felt his big arms around me, making all my problems seems even further away.
He didn't try to kiss me or touch me in any inappropriate ways. We just stood there. With his face next to my hair, I knew I could grab his arms and hold on.
I still know that today. He still hesitates so many times. Not because he is shy. But because he likes to leave a moment of tension in there. A moment for butterflies in my stomach, a moment for him to really want me. A second for both of us to take it all in and react.
I still look at him and I know that I want him to kiss me and hold me. Passionately. With loyalty and trust. With desire, with a bit of fear and strength.
He is the guy that I cannot wait to get home to see every evening. Or wake up next to every day. He is my guy. And this is a song that I have heard in the John Lewis TV ad for the first time and I thought is was one of the most beautiful songs I had ever heard. Ellie Goulding is singing a version of Elton John's "Your Song".
No comments:
Post a Comment