Pages

Monday, February 07, 2011

The day I quit my job

Woke up a bit later today. Why not? I just can… It’s not like they are going to fire me….

Drove to work and my leg started hurting me again, just like every time I drive more than 30 min, but I just thought… Hold on my dear, soon, you won’t have to.

It was a bit warmer than usual this morning, with a slight breeze, but you can just feel the winter is behind us now.

I smiled when I got out of the car, looking around at this old building. I smiled when I got into the building, meeting some of my colleagues. Grumpy and sleepy, they tried to smile back.

Than all the admin bits started – get in touch with my manager (not on the same site), speak to HR, write up my resignation letter etc.

But it’s sunny today, it hasn’t been sunny in ages. And I feel like I can do a million things, because I know I will be leaving this horrid place soon and I will be able to get my brain back to functioning at normal speed again.

No comments: