Reasons why I am happy everyday:
- I go to a job that may not be ideal but
- is a step up and
- gives me money to do the things I like and want - for eg
- buy beautiful girlfriend flowers
- take her to midnight showing of films
- I also get to play ice hockey and visit my team, which my stunning girlfriend doesn't mind going to occasional game (would help if they won more)
- I also sleep better hours and deeper sleeps
- I put some moisturiser on - that is better, although out my comfort zone I do look smarter
- I have my degree nearer to completion
- and am less stressed
- I have a range of friends now including my old ones who I talk to more
- I have career choices
but the best thing of all is that during and after all these things I get to go to bed with you and wake up next to you xxx love you
No comments:
Post a Comment