OMG
it has been some hard 8 months
- of adjusting to a person that initially seemed completely impossible
to be compatible with. But in all this time, there was something...
something that always made us come back to each other.
And
just after 8 months I have never felt that I want to spend the rest of
my life with this person. Just after 8 months.... He got on his knees in
front of me today and kissed my tummy, embraced my hips ... As a
goodbye, as a loving gesture... I completely freaked out thinking what
the fuck is he doing on his knees .... but if he would've asked me to
marry him I think I wouldn't have run out of the door (that was a meter
away from me, because I did think of it for a brief second when he
kneeled down) and in a crazy, spur of the moment, just because it's 31st
of Dec 2013 and 13 is my lucky number and ... for a million other
reasons.... I could've said Yes.
I could've said Yes. I
will have to let that one sink in for a minute. He was on his knees in
front me and I could've said Yes. After 8 months.... Is this how it
feels when you really know ... when you really have found the ONE?
I could've said Yes. OH MY GOD! I could've said Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment