At the end of it, I am a bit sad to see 2013 go. Mostly because 14 is not 13 and 2013 was a spectacular year. But, also, I am very positive and set for real, true and organic happiness in the next year.
2013 is the year I started to love myself, for the first time in my life, I have bee able to accept, be kind and gentle with myself, forgive more and not be so harsh as I have been before.
2013 is the year in which I have been able to give more love because I was more loving towards me. 2013 I became more aware of everything around me and I was able to experience more of life, just as it is: i was angry, hurt, happy, joyous, disappointed, lost hope, blessed, grateful, hateful towards myself, loving, accepting and caring... I was all. I was me. I became more of myself.
My development in 2013 has been amazing. I managed to get 2/3 through my second degree with great marks (to the assignments I did actually turn in), I have got the job I wanted, with the right of variance within projects that I needed; professionally, I am exactly where I wanted to be and set my goal to be 3 years ago. I have got my first 2 professional qualifications and looking brightly at my future career, which can take any shape I will choose to give it.
My personal growth has had nothing short of an amazing exponential increase.
I have travelled to new places, to old places, I have done so many things and activities I haven't done before - expanding my skills and interests or just my horizons. I have met so many new people, I have fallen in love, I have developed meaningful relationships, I have had magic moments - eternal moments. I have lived so many lives in a few short seconds.
This is a very high level, non descriptive of my 2013 year, in months.... Not reflecting of the sheer diversity of emotions and great moments, but at least an overview of what I have done.
jan
silent opera show
squash
speed dating
watching 6 nations rugby
feb
met 5 new guys
jazz/blues concert
attended QI style dinner
seen billy elliott (the play) in west end - first west end show
went singles party on my own
talk on mediation
rock climbing
windsor castle
presentation skills masterclass
talk on London dating
start another module towards my second degree
march
photographed my ex bf wedding
attended talk on magic
seen cloud atlas in a cinema with sofas, drank wine and dined
new japanese ordering concept - interactive table
science museum
CSI crime investigation night
St Patrick's day in Trafalgar square
finished another TMA for my degree
april
parents visit for a weekend
met another 8 new guys
ride on motorbike around London
explored Shoreditch
exploed Kensington
explored Richmond
Kew Gardens
talk on body language
chinese opera
kensignton roof gardens
dinner by Heston Blumenthal
Copenhagen
finished another TMA for my degree
may
Madrid
Barcelona
volunteering to teach english
Greenwich park
falling in love
starting a new job
stay in touch with former colleagues - 2 leaving do's
smashing plates at a greek party
motorbike ride around London - it never gets too boring
finished another TMA for my degree
june
house party
royal observatory in greenwich
planetarium
birthday celebrations - with 4 guys - not all at once!
2 x royal symphonic orchestra concert
2 leaving do's
get new iPhone 5 and iOS7
skydiving
played softball for the first time in my life
met 3 more guys
Amsterdam
started my Shoe porn series
finished another TMA for my degree
july
celebrated 2 birthdays of 2 guys in the same day
cricket at lord's cricket ground
tried aqua aerobics
attended a networking event, which is not something I am into
got my first professional qualification - ITIL
Romania visit - great time spent with friends and family
short stay in the mountains in Romania
made an old friend a new friend
was re-contacted by 3 previous guys that I used to see within the same week
I opened my mind to new possibilities related to future
august
Dalston House
Southend-on-the-Sea
Venice
Patrick got promoted and transfer made official for US
Mexico trip
played tennis for the first time
catamaran sailing
Kayaking
swimming in underground caves
ziplines
see one of the new 7 wonders of the world - Chichen Itza
had a spiritual experience
sept
first 5D movie
did my citizenship test
end of module dissertation
meditation talk
dinner in church with music
windsor palace to palace colleagues meeting
fed swans
ate cauliflower
military assault course challenge
field archery
target archery
knife and axe throwing
target rifle shooting
arcade games
went to my first vegetarian restaurant
caught up with a friend I haven't seen in years
continued on my spiritual path and started meditating
oct
granny birthday
Zurich
attended Romanian wedding
Halloween zombie banquet
got tickets to glastonbury
finished final project for OU module
got robbed
5th estate film - wikileaks
comedy show
inamo - tech restaurant
girls catch-up
nov
liverpool royal Philharmonic orchestra
adam surprise
Italy trip - florence, pisa, sienna
did my BA certificate - 2nd professional qualification
celebrated 7 months with Adam at Ken roof Gardens with fireworks
go karting for Adi's brithday
steak restaurant
Dr. Who 50th celebration
Irina birthday
dec
bach cello suites
exercised more
dinner with Adam's friends
haircut
staff xmas party - getting waaay too drunk and waking up in a hotel room with a colleague from work
evon's pre xmas party
me and Adam first film
The Hobbit
informa catch up with guys
catch up with Dean, Zlati and William
xmas in romania with Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment