Pages

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Text messages

Me: Why aren't you playing with me?  [...] I want to curl into a ball and be in bed with you.

Adam: Good what are you waiting for! I am here ready for you. I am available immediately. I am patiently awaiting your presence so we can play.
I can't sing without you you are my voice.
I can't dance without you you are my moves.
I can't play a song without you you are my music.
I can't be fulfilled without you, you are my expansion.
I can't see clearly without you, you are my vision.
I can't play without you you are my toy........
No that sounds a bit dirty and possessive.
I mean ......you are my joy and inspiration.
I can't be without you you are my goddess.
I can't know myself without you you are my truth.
I can't fly without you you are my wings.
I can't love without you you are my lover.
I can't wait for you, you are my peace.

Now come home immediately so we play and have fun together.

To be true to myself and life, as well as statement of the power and glory of my own souls capabilities I can do all of these things without you.

But...They would be so much less.
The music duller, the soaring less high, the love less intense, the dance less graceful, the play less dirty.....I mean fun, the truth less resonant and the fulfilment less bubbly. So that makes you pretty fucking cool and pretty fucking important. Don't you think? :) love adam xx

No comments: