Hello my superhero :-) I hope you are doing well. It is almost the weekend, you are almost there :-)
Life can be challenging at times, but this is what creates
the greatness you desire. The greatest version of the grandest vision of
who you are.
Keep marching forwards and you will realise your dreams.
never give up..I am with you.
whenever you fall always get back up again....I will help you.
When you are tired, embrace me...I will revitalise you.
whenever you feel fear, choose courage...I am by your side.
when you feel doubt go to the silence within...Our spirits are one.
When you feel unattractive look at a beautiful sunset...know that is how I see your perfection.
When you feel overwhelmed grab hold of my wings...I will lift you up and lighten your load.
When you feel stressed fly in my peace...I am your sky.
When you feel hurt swim in my love....I am your ocean.
When you feel dark imagine the sun...we are each others light.
when you feel dull ride with me to the moon....I am your rocket ship to the beyond.
when you feel small look to the heavens... you are my universe.
when you feel far away from me become aware of the air that surrounds you...It is my love
don't remain lacklustre for too long you are my shining star.
Keep your fine edge you are my polished diamond.
Keep your original qualities you are my precious gem.
keep your fine style you are my smooth operator.
stay chilled and relaxed because we can work it out.
stay light and breezy because you are my delight.
Stay true to your nature because you are the great wonder of my world.
You are my love.
You are my music.
you are my beauty.
you are my adventure.
you are my wonder.
you are my joy.
you are my baby.
You are my superhero.
You are my lover.
you are my friend.
You are my companion.
you are my support.
You are my empowerer.
you are my princess.
you are my goddess.
you are my beauty.
you are my angel.
you are my magic.
you are my courage.
you are my perfection.
you are my glory.
you are my partner.
you are my girlfriend.
You are my star.
you are my light.
You are my reflection.
you are my dream.
you are my strength
you are my softness.
you are my inspiration.
you are my vision.
you are my encourager.
you are my problem solver.
you are my technology wizz.
you are my navigator.
you are my councillor.
you are my ecstasy.
you are my wings.
you are my liberator.
you are my therapist.
you are my guru.
you are my joy.
you are my peace.
you are my bliss.
You are my music.
you are my beauty.
you are my adventure.
you are my wonder.
you are my joy.
you are my baby.
You are my superhero.
You are my lover.
you are my friend.
You are my companion.
you are my support.
You are my empowerer.
you are my princess.
you are my goddess.
you are my beauty.
you are my angel.
you are my magic.
you are my courage.
you are my perfection.
you are my glory.
you are my partner.
you are my girlfriend.
You are my star.
you are my light.
You are my reflection.
you are my dream.
you are my strength
you are my softness.
you are my inspiration.
you are my vision.
you are my encourager.
you are my problem solver.
you are my technology wizz.
you are my navigator.
you are my councillor.
you are my ecstasy.
you are my wings.
you are my liberator.
you are my therapist.
you are my guru.
you are my joy.
you are my peace.
you are my bliss.
you are my dazzling brilliance.
AND
you are my A.
And I love you
and together we make a sublime, divine, beautiful, dazzling combination.
No comments:
Post a Comment