You aren't exposed - I am just another layer of protection inside you
All your perfect iumprefections
strip away all the artifice
all the pretence
all the protection
show each other our souls
Esti respiratia mea, viata mea, si totul care conteaza.
My body is now conditioned to waking up and see if you are around. I have become a creature of the night, a shadow in darkness with a secret existence, a secret mission, a secret life revolving around you, A.
Yes I did go out and drink a couple of pints tonight - Kronenberg - not my usual but drank with a thought of you - I suspected a bright, gassy, shiny foreign lager was what you would prefer compared to a stolid, warm British bitter
You now haunt my every waking moment and also those I can remember from when I am asleep. Your smiling face is etched in my conscious, your flaming soft lips tug at my desires, your warm, soulful, beautiful dark eyes gaze into my core and totally possess me.
You have unravelled me and I can only pray that you weave the threads of my heart into yours xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment