Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

karma is a fucking bitch

i went away for a month to Oz and left a guy waiting for me in london in december. 3 months later, i meet a guy who went away for a month in Oz and I am now the one left waiting for him. 

i don't mind. i feel i'm paying my duty stamp here and feel much better and lighter for it. 


this month away has been the best time for me to clear all the shit out of my life and find my boundaries. 


i have been having this thing with my manager at work and also became very good and close friends with his PA. been telling her all about all sorts of things in my life. opening up, trusting her, the whole shebang. only for me to find out months later that she has been having feelings for this guy all along and potentially even something with him. so she has been lying to me all this time. and that's why they say to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.  so one night out i find all of this stuff out and it turns out that I really don't care about it that much anyway. but had to go through all the drama to realise what kind of person I want to be and what kind of people I want to associate with. 



No comments: