Well, I got to tell you that this is going to be a little nostalgic... Yesterday I had my last course at school. My life as a student at undergraduate level will end after I will take 2 more exams, next week. It is pretty damn strange to end such a chapter in your life, at least for me it is.
I have no clear idea about what I want to do with my life. And even then, I am one of the lucky ones, as I know for sure that I will be in Great Britain, in a postgraduate course. At least there is something planned, but that doesn't give you a clear picture of how your life is going to be, instead, It only makes it more mysterious, as I will be in a totally foreign environment, within a culture I know nothing about, with no friends and family.
Last summer I was in a volunteer camp in Germany for 3 weeks and that was an amazing experience. After that, I was in Switzerland for 3 other weeks, so I wasn't so much around. I found all that incredibly maturing. In fact, those experiences made me apply for postgraduate programmes in another country.
But now... I have to admit I am a little bit scared of being in a foreign country for such a long period of time. Everything is changing in my life now, for one second I am very excited, only to be followed by the next one, where a million things come through my mind..
Well, I guess I have to say that I am lucky enough to be supported by some great parents to do whatever I want. And I might not know much, but I think that this world is too big to be living in one small village, one small town or one small country.
I undoubtedly have to see more and do more than just finish my Bachelor's Degree, get a boring job, go to work every day and go to sleep at night, too tired to think, feel or be human again.
No comments:
Post a Comment