Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And behind door no 1 we have..... a flight home!

I am leaving home the day after tomorrow. It feels good.... seeing my friends... getting drunk and having a good laugh of all the things just us know... about the things that you don't even say... it's just something you understand without too much explaining.



I am curious if I am going to feel different, if I have changed in these 4 months... I mean I know I did.. professional speaking.. I am a little more grown up, I have plans, I am more organised and more at peace with myself, maybe because I know myself better, I am less insecure and definitely more determined. But after a lot of hard work this semester I just want to unwind, party a lot, drink as much as I can and enjoy every second with my friends.

As a bonus I have the holidays, that put me instantly in an excellent mood. That is because I love presents... I love giving them to people... I love that sharing...

What else... I haven's yet realised one more year has passed... but I guess it has been the best so far... and the rest of my life is just starting.... I feel tingles everywhere just to think about it. Beginnings have always had the best effect on me... they give me strength, enthusiam that I can pass on and energy to move mountains...

I hope this has been a good year for everybody... I hope there is going to be more peace in all of us, to be at better understanding with our wishes and our assets. I believe there was a Sheryl Crow song that said "It's not having what you want, but wanting what you've got"... so just improve and work with what you already have, as the human mind can have endless possibilities.



On this positive note I wish everybody the best thoughts about themselves.

A.




P.S. This one goes out to Milk, Nancy, Anthony, Immi and Dolphin - my team from Leeds University Business school for making me a better person.

No comments: