Too late for me at night, but too tired to sleep, so I am caught between 2 worlds, the real one, that is sound asleep now, quiet and cozy and the other one, the fantasy, the dreams, the clouds..... mmmmmmmmmmm I would most definitely want to lay in bed and make love now, release all the stress, all the worries and then fall deeply asleep.
It's Thursday today and I have been applying all week to Graduate Programmes for different companies. I am so sick and tired to do those applications, in which you must work your magic with words to simply move on to the next stage, which is even more incomprehensible to me: numerical tests. Who invented numerical testing? I would gladly torture to death the man who thought of having economical tables and terms into an application. I can do mathematic operations, I am a logical and analytical person, I have always loved numbers, as they give me a feeling of order and security. But I cannot deal with these stupid numerical testing, I just cannot get used to the thinking process that is required.
Anyway, I am going to start revising for some exams, as I will have to take them right after my Christmas holiday, which I think is another bad idea. But what can you do? I can complain and maybe tell the university it is not the best idea, but... they will not probably change a system that has been going on for hundreds of years. So, I am stuck complaining, right?
On a happier note, I hope there is going to be snow when I go back for holidays in my home country, as it's freezing cold in Leeds, but when you have snow you are too happy to care. Another favourite moment in the entire year is the giving away of presents. I just love people's reactions: the surprise, the curiosity and then the revealing!
So, I guess I will write something in here before I go home, so , see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment