I seem to be in this crappy situation that I simply have no idea how to get out from. I have a crush on one of my colleagues from school, but I am also involved in a relationship that I would never want to do anything to endanger. So, I am stuck seeing this guy everyday at school. It used to be fine until I realised that I have this huge crush on him. We get along great, we hang around for beers and now... everything is weird, as I have just realised that I am, in fact, very attracted to him.
I simply have no idea why. He is not so good looking (like the irresistible charming type that all girls die for). He is.. so ordinary. A little bit shy, turns red every time (I love that about him), a little sensitive... I do not know very much about him, like if he has a girlfriend or what kind of girls he likes. It does not even matter, it's just... that weird feeling that I get whenever I am around him. Becoming aware of it will not help me, as I will feel every innocent touch, every smile or even tease in a completely different way than I used to.
It is just so frustrating, as I have the greatest boyfriend ever (and not only I know it, all my friends hate me for it) and I am so happy with him. I would never do anything to end our relationship, Never!
But, I am stuck with this crush that I hope will pass. It must be the holidays, something in the air... I have no idea. But, I hope in time it will pass, because I am stuck working with this guy all the time. We are in the same group and also we a doing a project together. So there is no way to get some distance. Only now, for the holidays..
I feel guilty, even though I have not done anything, but the feeling is still so ... guilty...
No comments:
Post a Comment