Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The 8 People I can cheat with

Remember one episode of Friends - the one where they make up this list with 5 celebrities they could sleep with when in a relationship with someone else and get away with it. Well, I was talking about it one night with a friend and thought this was a fun thing to do. I have to admit I am cheating a bit, as my list is comprised of 8 people (I just could not narrow it down!!!). The order is random (except the first):

1. Johhny Depp - because he is different


2. Jake Gyllenhaal - because of his eyes


3. Jude Law - because he has something hard to get


4. Clive Owen - because he can look distinguished (the new Lancome man), but not tame


5. Jonathan Rhys Meyers - because of his lips


6. Gerard Butler - because of 300


7. Chad Michael Murray - I have been looking for his age in order not to break any laws but he is 28!!


8. Nick Carter (used to be my teenage dream and I am not giving up on that)

No comments: