I just want this week to be over.. as in now! No can do!
- 2 letters of rejection from the 2 interviews I had last week - how much of a failure can I be? that probably brought me right down, very, very low
- my office partners are moving out, leaving me without my friends (we have become quite nice and close to eachother ) - they were the only ones that made my work place bearable to go to in the morning. Now, I will be sharing the office with my painfully annoying colleague
- horribly busy at work, with prospectuses, social media, enrolments and 1000 of other smallest of things that take too much time to do....
- missing someone to much, in a bad way, in the way that makes it all painful to even speak to him over the phone, on chat at work... anything, everywhere
- getting very confused about my career direction and where do i want to be, how to get there and how the hell do i find the money to study further as it seems i might need to do that
my brain is all over and my heart and soul.... somewhere along the lines of....
No comments:
Post a Comment