Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The break

Me and P decided to go on a break. It was his suggestion, to give him credit, where credit is due. After a conversation explaining him that I feel completely drained about constantly having to worry about him and everything to do with him. I am just left without the will to fight for this relationship, I don't want to be in it at all any more. 


A break was highly required, but since we live together and there is nowhere else to go, we decided we are going to stay in the flat together, but just have no contact whatsoever. It is probably going to be weird.


Basically, when I am going to be in the living room, he is going to go into the bedroom. When I will want to go to sleep, he will move again, in the living room. And so on. 


I don't know how it is going to work practically. And I am scared: 


Scared that I will enjoy this too much and I will want to be on my own again, or at least not with him. If so, what the hell are we going to do? We are in a 12 month contract for this place....


Scared that he will be bored and start chatting girls on FB or something.


Well, there is nothing I can at this moment in time. I just simply don't have enough energy any more. 




No comments: