Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Doubting is believing

I have doubts. Doubts about P's ability to be the man I need him to be. I have mentioned and discussed several issues on number of occasions. 


The problem is Ps inability to prioritize and plan how to achieve something, then actually execute and finalize what he was doing without being distracted and starting to do something else. When coming back to the first action, he forgot where he was or what was the aim. 


He does all thee wonderful things for me and the list is really big: ironing shapes on my t-shirts, composing videos with us, making Apple's Siri say how beautiful I am, speak things in Romanian etc.


The problem is that with all of these, I just feel he is trying to buy time, by making one entertaining thing today, then another one tomorrow and so on, just buying a bit more time. 


Big things take time. But how much time is too much time? I am slowly running out of patience. I don't mean to. But the same issues and the same frustrations come about... Overa and over again,they are eventually going to get to you. 


No matter how many cute things are done to you. Because these are small things that at the end of the day, don't even account for half of the value of the big things. But the reality is that none of the big thigs are really getting addressed. At least not at the rate I would expect them to be. Maybe P is a bit slow, but frankly, I haven't got an eternity, just one lifetime. 

No comments: