Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Adventure partner wanted
I put the word "partner" because I don't want a fling - I can always go out, get drunk in any bar and have a one night stand - this is for someone who can read more than 5 lines of text :)
Adventure was included because that's want I want - I don't want to get married and have kids - if you believe that sort of stuff I am definitely not the right person for you.
I am looking for some who shares my interests and wants the same things I want - naturally, not as a compromise.
I am a very ambitious person who believes in working hard and earning a decent amount of money so you can do what you want with your life in the rest of time no matter how limited that might be.
I am an intelligent girl, who loves with her mind more than with her heart - i don't lie and never pretend, but like and admire intelligence.
I want to travel all over the world and experience things - from rock climbing, snowboarding to sky diving, weird foods, dancing, cultures, beliefs and subtle differences in people.
I am naturally curious and inquisitive - I am good with writing and good with numbers. I am creative but also very rational - I love music and new things because I get bored quickly - I don't see barriers in life, I see challenges and opportunities.
I want someone who is mentally strong - just like me, but flexible and open, otherwise we would crack each others heads apart :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment