Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2012

My Manual - Beverages Part_1

You know how every person comes with their own idiosyncrasies, their own little things that make "them" unique. All these traits of character, not individually, but as a whole make a human being have a personality.

Well, I have decided to write up - to the best of my abilities - some of the stuff that I can think of related to my own "imperfections".

I am going to start with beverages. First of all... TEAI like Earl Grey tea, with honey and milk. I could have it with sugar, but would like brown sugar, not white. In terms of milk, I like my tea to be milkier than most people have it -perhaps 2 milks. But always Earl Grey - not any other type of Black tea. I hate PG Tips tea, Tetleys and most other teas you can think of, including English breakfast tea. Sometimes, I can live with fruity tea or Peppermint tea, but not so keen on them all the time.



Next in the Beverages section is coffee. I do not need to drink coffee to function or like drinking any Kind of coffee except Starbucks one. Kind of. That is because I think having loads of whipped cream, milk and flavours with "half of an espresso shot" doesn't really count as coffee for some people. But I especially like the Christmas flavours that Starbucks does, so I really do enjoy having their coffee from time to time. The type I always have around Christmas is Toffee nut latte and throughout the year, I have hazelnut latte, always with a 'half of an espresso" shot cause otherwise I get the shakes and Whipped cream to which I add extra milk and cinnamon.


Hot chocolate is the next beverage on the list in this manual, but I need to add an extra note here. 

I do NOT LIKE Sweets.

I sometimes eat them because my body misses sugar or something related to sweets, but normally, sweets make me feel sick. I can have Haribo bears, for example, so more fruity sweets, but any 4 "hard-core" chocolate stuff is very hard for me to manage and I would have to not have had any for months to manage something very sweet, Also pasties, such as muffins and lemon cakes are ok if they have no chocolate, but more fruits in them.

Now, going back to hot chocolate, I don't really like hot chocolate much and if worse comes to worse, I can only manage white hot chocolate.

I think I'm gonna leave the rest for another post since I've freaked myself out enough for just one passage of text.



No comments: