I am flying home for Xmas. I am sitting on the plane that is delayed and I can't help thinking about the last time that I was on a plane, a few weeks ago, probably a month. The trip that turned my life around. I know this trip won't do so, but I keep thinking planes and the change and the disruption they brought. The excitement - the adrenaline.
What path will my life follow once this trip is over and I am back in London? I am scared and I am excited. Mixes emotions, that's just every day of my life really, so nothing new there.
What do I want my life to be like, once I come back? Now, that's the question. What do I want to be like, who am I as person and what defines me?
What makes me happy? Ia it in my power to get to that? How do I achieve it? How do I learn from past mistakes and avoid making them in the future?
No comments:
Post a Comment