Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Single in London


Single in London. What to do? I have decided to make the best of this by mixing and matching loads of things into my diary. Literally every day of the week for about at least a month I have done/will be doing something.

Such as getting rock climbing classes, aerial skills classes, going to some Seminars on various topics, attending a QI style dinner (trivia, games etc), signing up for a CSI evening where you get your CSI geek on (clothes, blood spatter, tools for collecting evidence, fingerprints analysis etc) to catch a murderer. Plus speed dating, attending singles events and online dating. Why not? Have to give anything a try at least once, right?

I am also meeting up with men. Not sure what’s the difference between seeing, going out or dating etc so I am not going to get lost in terminologies. On top of all that, I am also studying towards my second degree, so have stuff to read, do assignments etc.

What I am getting a bit lost in is time. I don’t seem to have any more time. That’s a good thing after a few years of being in a relationship and not doing anything besides coming home from work and watching telly and going to sleep and starting the next day all over again. But when is too much enough? I’m surely not as young as I was, so I think all of my adventures with eventually catch up with me. 

No comments: