Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Moments that take our breath away, moments of inspiration. We should all be carefully stepping around the world, in search of one of these moments.

What if you are lucky enough to meet people that inspire you? People that make your mind go wander in such fantastic places that you never knew you can even travel to. People who make your mind push its limits further and further away and distill just the best, most creative thoughts.

Some of these people take over your thoughts and your soul and you stop being YOU, an individual. You can feel yourself melting at the sheer touch of their fingertips. And you know it’s wrong and you know that you need to fight it. But all the fighting just ends up taking precious energy from you when you could be doing something far better.


What should you do when you meet these people?

Run away as far as possible. Or do the most human thing possible, since you cannot simply break yourself from them try and find yourself through the rain drops. Fight the temptation and fight the feelings. The more detached you are, hopefully you will get a better perspective. And slowly start to detach yourself so much, until you finally break apart completely.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Other people who inspire you have this amazing power of adding to your fantasy, making your thoughts stretch in such a manner that, in the end, you will actually have something more than you originally started with. These people have a sensibility that you rarely find. Their souls are tuned in such a different way than yours that it makes you strive for it. I want to tune in to the same frequency and let myself free, experience this amazing sensation of putting all my walls down and trust that my over exposed insides will not be taken for granted, used and chucked away in the corner.


What should you do when you meet these people?

I wish I loved more with my heart and less with my mind. I wish that, for example, I could get pass some small, insignificant detail such as height! How do you meet this amazing guy… and have a great time just being around him, without him annihilating your individuality, but encouraging you and your … every single crazy thought in your head!


I miss him, I miss the way he makes me feel, I miss….


I just want to suspend all of my thoughts and feelings.

No comments: