Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Answer back

Hello A,

I don’t know what to answer you back. That’s why I have put my answer on hold till today. How do I start?

Thank you for your e-mail and for gearing your thoughts towards me.

I am sorry to hear that your work is causing you so much trouble. You could say it is a sign that you like what you are doing and that you are passionate about it? I hope so, because I really cannot imagine work being nothing else but providing money for your free time.

How weird are the things from P’s past? People can change but only under extreme conditions. They can also evolve or go backwards. I don’t know how to make the best of what’s left. If there isn’t much left, maybe you should look somewhere else. You decide if you should stick with it or not.

No comments: