Got the job. So it worked. Whatever I did, it worked.
I am scared, stressed about all that's coming, terrified about all the new things, excited and happy in the same time.
I will have to pack all my stuff and move all of it again, this time, quite a distance away. This will be my 3rd move in under 10 months.
I remember last time I got my current job, more than 6 months ago how happy I was and how much I was crying realising how far away I was going to be from my boyfriend and we were just starting to live together. Very mixed feelings because I was getting out of a job that I hated for so long and into a perfect job, starting an exciting career.
Several months later, here I am. Alone, in my own living room, after being on my own for the first time in my life. I am going to meet P. tomorrow and I will feel like celebrating. If anything, I have learnt that I like to share life, experiences and everything else. Nothing is really worth it if you are alone.
And that location matters. The most perfect job in the world cannot balance out bad location. And I did it. 2nd job (technically 3rd) that I got in 6 months, but this time in London. In a big, multi-national company. With great career prospects, in the function that I wanted.
Mt flat and everything around me suddenly feels nostalgic.
No comments:
Post a Comment