So in my 2 weeks of "singlehood" before moving in with my boyfriend I have:
- managed to get ill and therefore stayed in bed and slept for 3-4 days, without ever leaving my place. You can imagine that put me into a right depression cause I was alone, not able to do much besides sleep and eat and realise I cannot stand to do nothing!
- have spent a weekend with a good friend in his houseshare, with his flatmates, going out and partying and generally feeling I am at uni. Clubbing, getting wasted and just generally having a blast!
- studying - or finishing some left over chapters from a module I did last year as I really needed to catch up with that, cause I am about to start the next module and wanted to make sure I have the right foundations for it.
- experimented with food - bought a lot of stuff and started mixing things up, trying new things and generally just having a bit of fun with food. I am normally not in the mood to cook - ever and just want to eat something fast to avoid being hungry, but that is it. Now, I have been able to try and taste new things, have new ideas. It felt good and realised it's not a complete waste of time
- have caught up with friends whom I've not seen in ages. They moved to another country and another one moved to another part of the country with her boyfriend - life happened in the meantime for all of us and we seemed to have lost track of time since we've seen eachother. it's really good to get together and remember to have a bit of fun, as well as spend some quality time with people that are dear to you.
And of course the less interesting stuff - packing my stuff and cleaning my flat ready to go.
I am really excited about our forthcoming adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment