Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

My boyfriend free weekend

After a Friday spent in bed sleeping because I was too ill to wake up, on Saturday, I am trying to keep a low profile because I get tired from walking from one room to another. 

So I have woken up around 10am and after a 30 min lie in, I went downstairs to get some butter croissants. So having some tea, watching a documentary on BBC iPlayer "The men who made us fat". Very shocked about what I am finding out from this documentary by the way - I would highly recommend watching it.  

Next up on the list is doing some finances, paying some bills online and stuff like that. 

Finances and paying online bills proved to be exhausting, so I had a nap after all that. Woke with a blind eye because i slept funny and probably had no blood going to it for a while. So I am seeing spots all over now. Suppose this is the equivalent of a numb arm, only that eyes don't get numb. 

My day has gone without me doing anything remotely productive. Not sure if I should feel guilty or just rested. But it's nice to be alone and be able to drag my feet around and not to worry about anyone else or stress about anything. 


No comments: