I woke up this morning, it was so dark that I was sure that it must be not later than 3 or 4 am, so I turned on the other side, put my sleep mask back on and .... my phone's alarm went off. How is that possible? my brain screamed. Look outside! Can't you see it's dark, go back to sleep, woman! But then my phone would not stop on its own and I have a good system in place: I have to physically get out of the bed to turn it off, otherwise, I will go right back to sleep.
I have happily greeted everyone in my office this morning, and really trying to be all merry and cheery - but I am, in fact, grumpy on the inside. I want this day and tomorrow to pass just at the turn of a button - Where's the button? Where's the button? - No, hold on stupid brain, it just said I want it, not that it's actually there!
But if you want something really, really bad, you can make it happen! No, that's what they tell you in movies to keep you buying cars and houses, so you can actually think there is a bigger, greater purpose in life.
It's 9:30 in the morning, what are you ranting about? I just want to go home and play with the snow! You haven't even started packing yet, that's how much you want to go home, you spoiled little git!
I am just being lazy... lazy is good, isn't it? lazy, blazy, crazy days are coming. Santa's coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment