My stolen moment today …. As I was driving to work this morning, I had a brief second when the sun was rising from behind a hill, it was still in between light and dark and there were so many colours in the sky. Not a single cloud, just a pure, clean sky.
So, when I looked over the landscape, I really though that it looked as though the sea could be behind that hill. Do you know when you have the same colour in the sky as the sea, so they blend together as one and it is very hard to tell them apart?
Not that you’d want them to, because it is one of the few moments when I feel I am in some ordinary way connected to the sky and if I would run fast enough and long enough, I would actually get to that horizon line where they both mix and be able to climb onto it to the clouds.
I was lucky enough today to steal a couple more moments. When arriving at work, I enjoyed a few hidden smiles, as someone sent me a photo of themselves just to make my day better. He did, with the photo and also with him thinking of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment