I have read something today that sounds something like that:
Don’t dance so fast
Life is short
The music won’t last.
So stop and listen to the music.
I thought that I, for one, am now waiting for time to pass until I will go home for holidays, on Friday, the 18th. But it is MY time that is passing and as you cannot buy time at the grocery store, I should enjoy it more, instead of waiting for it to pass for this reason, next reason and so on.
So, what I will be doing is trying to find a good thing every day to write a short post about. I am going to steal a moment of happiness, even it is the smallest thing ever. Of course, the moment and the state of mind are only there for a brief second, so they will be long gone, but I will do my best in describing them.
For today, it will be reading those lines above, with a little ray of sun in my eye. I could have shut the blinds, but sun is very scarce these days and I like the little tickle they bring with in with them.
Last night I was also reminded that there is still magic in the world. As I was lying in my bed, in the dark, through my vertical blinds I saw these lights flickering in between the spaces of each of the blinds. They looked like little magical fireflies, just waiting for me to go to sleep, from behind the window so that they can come in and have a play.
So, this is it. My stolen moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment