Not the end result, not the "IT" that I am looking for or striving, but to the pure pleasure of anticipating something. I just love driving and listening to music anyway, but you know how people always complain that they work too hard to achieve something that when they actually get to it, it doesn't match their expectations. And they end up being disappointed.
I used to think I will never be happy because I am always looking for one thing, then when I find it, I will look for something else to find. But, in this whole process, I failed to see that I was, indeed happy. Through the journey, i was happy looking.
You could argue that one cannot be in a constant search or a run for something and then chuck it away when you find it. No, but I can now enjoy my journey and take it all in. When I'll get to the finish line, I see how it goes from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment