My ex did it once - he found out that I really, in fact, loved him, but was not that able to express it very well. It made him understand me better? Not really. 5 Years have passed, he still has no idea what's in my head - nobody knows that anyway, so can't blame him.
Anyone else? Another He - says he won't read it. I don't trust him with anything anyway, so I see no reason why to start now. But again, all of this won't make any sense to him because these are just such brief moments when I write. The moment is consumed when I stop blogging it.
My mind gets over the state and I move on.
In the end? This is the internet and I still think we are living in a free world (I know I am probably kidding myself). Everyone should be able to express their ideas and others should be able to read it (considering the privacy settings we all have).
I need ideas, I consume ideas, my mind and therefore my body would be dead without thoughts running continuously thought my head, at the speed of light. I find it very hard to stop and focus on one of them for now, I am still discovering my world on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment