Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Something nice about today...

It's Monday and I am really struggling to find anything nice about today. getting up was a pain, I felt so tired. It was so busy I didn't even get to properly plan my day, much less my week but just had to rush off from one meeting to another trying to get urgent stuff done in the meantime and stay on top of e-mails. 

If I close my eyes the one moment that was nice was standing on the train platform, with P. and him holding me because I was so sleepy. That made me unconditionally happy. 

Lunch with the guys at work today was also nice, we had about an hour's worth of a laugh. It was human rather than sit at our desks separately and have lunch working/ looking at something online. 

But here it is. Even on a Monday, after a hard day there is some magic left in the world, right on the shoulder of the man you love. 

And the cheering up music for today is Noisettes: "Never forget you"




No comments: