Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

When you finish a book

I am always so sad to finish a book. By the time comes, it can only be a good book because I wouldn't have got to its finish if it was rubbish. I would have left it mid-way. I don't like to waste my time.

But when the pages run thin and I know the end is coming I almost don't want to get there. I don't want to get to that page where you turn it and there is nothing to it left. And that's it, no more pages.

It's like saying goodbye to a very dear and old friend. You've got that connection. And now it's gone. All you have left is thoughts about what you've read and the ending of the story. And all you can do is try to hold on to these as much as possible.

No comments: