over 40 guys met,
more than 80 dates with them (not including the unplannned meeting new people) and
65 events attended (including parties, getting together with friends, clubbing, birthdays, sports etc).
*I've allocated 1 date OR 1 event per day to avoid double counting.
This equals to 135 days in which I was doing at least one thing besides a full-time job and studying towards another BSc degree in Mathematics and Economics...
... with 4 assignments turned in so far and scores of 78, 84, 79 and 85.
5 months (feb-june) have 150 days.
This means, that in 5 months:
90% of my free time was spent doing something.
60% of my free time was spent on a date.
This means that, on average, I was on a date on four out of seven days for 5 months. 6 out of 7 days I was busy.
Only 15 days in 5 months in which I haven't done some activity or date.
On top of that, I've broken up with a boyfriend, moved house and changed jobs!
No wonder I'm bloody tired all the time...
And I've crashed. Badly, from a big height and down in the dark. Crashed in a big fucking giant grey wall. I have just smashed my brain in. I need sleep, I need rest like I've never needed air in my entire life.
And I've crashed. Badly, from a big height and down in the dark. Crashed in a big fucking giant grey wall. I have just smashed my brain in. I need sleep, I need rest like I've never needed air in my entire life.
No comments:
Post a Comment